Service & Care—the Cragin & Pike way since 1909.
Cragin & Pike is truly a Las Vegas landmark; we are our city’s second-oldest continuously operated business. For more than 110 years, we’ve played a key role in the growth of Southern Nevada and beyond and we owe it all to the expertise and dedication of our team of talented insurance professionals. If you pride yourself on the care you provide, the relationships you build, and the power of your prowess, we want you on our team.
Our mission is based on building long-term relationships, providing incredible advocacy, expert guidance, and taking care of our clients. We invite you to bring your talent, skill, and knowledge to the Cragin & Pike team—let’s build on our excellence together.
We are a locally owned, independent insurance agency with a long history of community support and leadership. Our company is the oldest member of the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce and our founding partner Peter Buol was the first mayor of Las Vegas. Our current leaders serve on more than 35 non-profit boards and committees and our team’s community outreach includes ongoing food and supply drives, charitable fundraising and event participation, an annual “adopt a family” campaign, and many other community-minded initiatives. We’re proud of our team’s generous spirit!
We work hard and play hard. Our internal “Fun Squad” keeps our calendar full of social events including annual cooking competitions, themed lunches, holiday parties, chair massages, and food truck visits.
There are many other “perks” to joining the C&P team including a rich portfolio of employee benefits:
- A generous paid time off program (new employees earn 15 paid days during the first year of employment and the accrual increases based on length of service)
- Eight+ paid company holidays
- An outstanding health benefits packing (including health, vision and dental) with choice of medical plans
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability coverages
- Annual profit sharing retirement savings plan
- Voluntary coverages (identity protection, short-term disability, and additional life insurance)
- Health and childcare expense flexible spending accounts (with company contribution)
- Employee assistance program for you and your family—free, confidential and professional counseling and referrals for health, mental, emotional, legal, and financial questions and concerns
- Educational assistance program
- Paid employee development, licensing and certification, and continuing education
- Competitive compensation
- A national employee discount network
Ready to join our team? Email your resume to HRdepartment@cragin-pike.com.
Cragin & Pike is an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify in coordination with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Current Job Openings:
Best Places to Work in Southern Nevada
Named one of the 2012 Best Places to Work in Southern Nevada® by the Southern Nevada Human Resources Association (SNHRA)