Cragin & Pike provides A&E business insurance, employee benefits and risk management services for Architects, Engineers and other design professionals.
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architects
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- HVAC Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Civil Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Other Design Consultants Involved within the Building Industry
Our specialists bring a unique and valuable perspective to this field because they have diverse experience and expertise – including experience with public and private sectors, as well as large and small projects.
Our membership in a/e ProNet provides huge advantages for your architecture, engineering or design practice.
Founded in 1988, a/e ProNet is a prestigious network of 42 independent insurance brokerages throughout the US, Canada and the UK who, by invitation only, specialize in the professional liability insurance and risk management needs of design professionals.
a/e ProNet members are independent, specialist insurance brokers. Cragin & Pike received an invitation to join this long-standing professional network after demonstrating exceptional knowledge, service and commitment to the design community. Together, we represent more than 16,000 architecture and engineering firms of all sizes and across all disciplines.
The Benefits to You
- We are not restricted by quotas or obligations so we are free to represent your best interests
- We work on your behalf year-round as your advocate
- We have strong relationships with the top professional liability insurance companies
- We can obtain the best insurance products at the most competitive prices – saving you time and money
- We offer independent professional liability expertise, risk management resources, loss prevention, contract reviews, claims management and accredited continuing education services
- We help reduce your risk exposure as a professional in a demanding and risky environment
When purchasing or renewing insurance, an a/e ProNet broker will:
- Present multiple coverage options, if available
- Explain the differences between insurance companies and policy forms
- Advise on the best available option(s) based on your firm’s specific situation
Cragin & Pike is a specialist broker that works on your behalf far beyond the renewal. We also provide value-added services.
- Review and negotiation of fair and equitable professional services agreements
- Pre-claims assistance and counsel regarding the effective reporting and handling of claims
- References to qualified specialist attorneys in your area
- Distribution of relevant newsletters and whitepapers (e.g., ProNetwork News )
- Advice on a wide range of professional practice issues from a risk management perspective
- In-house seminars and professional liability loss prevention workshops
- Access to qualified continuing education courses
How Else We Help
Cragin & Pike also offers risk management support through professional guidance in the form of self-assessment tools, best practices information, quick-tip videos and up-to-date industry news.
Let’s Get Started
Ready to create a customized plan to safeguard what you’ve built and ensure your future success? We’re a cohesive team of insurance and risk consultants, ready to serve you.