INSTRUCTIONS TO INSURED:
If still on the scene:
- Contact police.
- Obtain information about other people involved in the accident or anyone who may have witnessed the accident.
- Phone number
- Insurance carrier
- Policy number
- Take photos of the accident, if camera available.
- Have vehicle towed if unable to drive.
If not on the scene:
- Obtain two estimates for repair if vehicle can be driven.
- The claims adjuster will either approve one of these two estimates or send an appraiser to see the vehicle.
- The claims adjuster will deal directly with the other people involved in the accident; you should not deal with them yourself.
- The insurance company will contact you within 48 hours.
- If there is any reason that you need to be contacted immediately, please let us know.